Sunday, July 01, 2007



Today I woke up at around 1.10pm inspired to play guitar.
Slept at around 6am anyway...

Woke up and since the whole family was away to Malaysia, I figured it was the perfect timing to really turn up the guitar volume and jam by myself...

After turning on the amplifier, I picked up a pick and hung the guitar around myself...
Unfortunately, one of the guitar straps came off as and the guitar dropped onto my right toe....ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH...I FUCKING RAN TO THE TOILET SHOUTING, FUCKFUCKFUCKFUC!
FUCKINFUCK!

IT HURTS LIKE A FUCK!
Ran tap water onto my feet for about 1 minute trying my very best to hold back the pain. I can literally feel the blood flow as I type write about 4 hours after the incident.

PAIN - THE WORST I EVER FELT IN YEARS.

Now my toe is swollen and there goes wearing shoes for about 1 week.
The toe nail is like blu black and my whole toe swollen, I know I've already said that....but welli welli swollen.
And when I try to move my toe, hurts like a bitch.

Gonna try soaking the feet in warm water later to encourage vasodilation. Hope it heals faster...

So should I wear shoes on one feet and slippers on the other?

Labels: